29th SGIFF: In Conversation | Joan Chen
Joan Chen is a Chinese-American actress, director, screenwriter and producer. She first gained recognition for the film Little Flower (1979), and achieved international acclaim for her groundbreaking performance in the Academy Award-winning film The Last Emperor (1987). She is also known for her roles in Twin Peaks, Saving Face and The Home Song Stories. Chen moved into directing with Xiu Xiu: The Sent Down Girl (1998), which went on to win Best Film, Best Director and Best Adapted Screenplay at the Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival and Awards. Her most recent directing effort, English, is slated for release in 2019.
Official Website: sgiff.com
- A fully refundable fee of $5 is charged for each ticket booking.
- At the event, simply present the e-ticket to the Front-of-House desk. The refund will be processed electronically via Peatix. Otherwise, the ticket will be forfeited.
- Registration closes 8 December, 10am. Any cancellations must be made before this cut-off date and time.
- Should the refund be done before the credit card cut-off date, no money will be deducted for ticket payment. In most cases, both the ticket payment and the refund appear separately on the credit card statement.
- Should the refund be done after the credit card cut-off date, Peatix will refund the amount the next month through a negative invoice.
- Peatix accepts VISA, Master, Paypal and AMEX.
Full line-up of off-screen events: sgiff2018.peatix.com
Enquiries: +65 6509 4749 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM SGT
- The Salon, National Museum of Singapore
Free Seating (Refundable) SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 93 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178897 Singapore